Research & Analysis for Business
and Investment Clients
The Onyx Research, Inc. user agreement governs the use of both www.onyxrsch.com ("Website") and www.onyxresearch.com ("Website").
Your use of either Website constitutes an agreement to comply with the following rules. If you do not agree with any detail below, please stop using the Website immediately. Onyx Research, Inc. reserves the right to suspend or terminate access without notice.
USER AGREEMENT TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE.
(i) You may not use the Website for illegal or criminal activity.
(ii) You may not post or use the Website to violate copyright, trademark, trade secret, or other property rights.
(iii) Onyx Research content and assets with copyright markings must be left intact. Assets (descriptions, analysis, research, data, images, pictures, infographics, plots, graphs, charts) are protected by state, national, and international copyright.
(iv) Unauthorized or commercial use (re-publication, re-transmission, distribution, caching), except as permitted by the Copyright Act or with written permission from Onyx Research, is prohibited.
(v) You agree not to attack, overwhelm, modify, reverse engineer, or negatively impact the Website, software, or hardware.
(vi) The Website is intended for users over 13 years old. Onyx Research does not knowingly collect personal information on users under 13.
(vii) The Website is for personal use only. You may not authorize others to use the Website.
2. USER SUBMITTED DATA. You agree that information you enter may be stored and used internally by Onyx Research, Inc. Onyx Research does not sell personal information.
3. WEBSITE MONITORING. Onyx Research monitors activity on the Website. All users agree to monitoring. Onyx Research does not warranty or guarantee the Website is monitored for unacceptable use or accuracy at all times.
4. COPYRIGHT COMPLAINTS. Onyx Research, Inc. respects intellectual property. Onyx Research may suspend or terminate access and take other action against users, subscribers, registrants and account holders who infringe the copyright of others. If you believe your work has been copied and is accessible on the Website in a way constituting copyright infringement, or the Website contains links or other references infringing your copyright, you may notify Onyx Research by providing the following information (required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. sec. 512) to our copyright agent set forth below:
ELEMENTS OF NOTIFICATION. To be effective under this subsection, a notification of claimed infringement must be a written communication provided to the designated agent of a service provider that includes substantially the following:
(i) A physical or electronic signature of person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
(ii) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
(iii) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Service Provider to locate the material.
(iv) Information reasonably sufficient to permit Service Provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
(v) A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
(vi) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Onyx Research, Inc.
PO BOX 77841
San Francisco, CA
Phone: +1 888 819 9662
NOTE: Only copyright complaints need be sent to agent. No other communications will be accepted or receive a response.
MEDICAL INFORMATION DISCLAIMER
1. INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED FOR EDUCATION ONLY. IN NO WAY IS INFORMATION INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, CURE, OR TREAT ANY MEDICAL CONDITION. SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN. SERVICE PROVIDER AND ITS THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS DISCLAIM ANY LIABILITY OR LOSS IN CONNECTION WITH THE CONTENT PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE.
2. Neither website is a forum for the exchange of medical information, advice or the promotion of self-destructive behavior (e.g., eating disorders, dieting, or mental health). While you may freely discuss your experiences, you should not look to the Website for medical information. Instead, speak with a trusted adult or medical professional.